Update march 2018
This Tuesday night the 21ste of March the PerfectView CRM Online platform has been updated for Maintenance purposes. Several updates have taken place to increase security and ensure stability of the platform.
All servers have had a two- monthly operating system update. This proves them to be up-to-date with the last available patches form our suppliers.
All front-end servers have received the latest best practise settings for the SSl-Protocol.
No longer evaluated as safe protocols such as; Ciphers, Hashes and Key Exchanges have been deactivated or removed.
The environment has now been safely configured based on tests by Internet.nl and SSL Labs (A Rating).
Due to these adjustment the following clients will no longer be supported:
- Android 2.3.7
- Windows XP met IE 8 of ouder
In addition to the SSL protocol adjustments, http-response headers have also been modified to increase the security of the application. In this set-up we followed the advice of the OWASP Foundation.
The adjusted settings among other things reduce the chances of:
- Click and cookie Hijacking
- Cross-site scripting
- Malicious content
The application components have been updated to version 18.03.001. This update contains improvements and bug fixes to make the application more stable and faster in use.
- Newsfeed publication; these can now also be scheduled based on date and time.
- Primary application and web forms are better protected against spam / hack attempts.
- Financial links have been updated to the latest interface versions of our partners.
- Time-out issues in complex database queries have been resolved.